About the programme
Using Base Performance Simulators alongside a classroom environment at Sahara Force India Formula One, your tutors will be current race engineers and technicians. Each topic covered is designed to provide the best opportunity for securing a role in the motorsport industry.
Based around existing knowledge, using real world, hands-on examples we keep the course current. It will be an invaluable addition to your CV, particularly if you're looking to further your experience and education. It could help you secure a position in the highly competitive industry of race engineering.
Full details of the syllabus can be downloaded but here's a taste of the subject areas:
- Race Team Operations/Race Engineering - Pre-Event
- Powertrain and Engine Considerations
- Braking Systems and Clutches
- Race Engineering - at event
- Data Engineering - Data Systems & Telemetry
- Simulation - An Introduction to Simulation - Tour
- Simulator Session
- Data Analysis (Chassis/Driver)
- Race Engineering Post Event
- PC Based Simulation
- Set-up procedure