- Explanation of some basic aerodynamic principles and concepts including Brownian motion, Reynolds numbers, boundary layers and the Bernoulli effect
- Strouhal numbers, wake shedding frequencies and what happens with scale models
F1 Aerodynamic devices
- The theory behind the main aerodynamic devices of a Formula 1 car and how these can be optimised to maximise overall car performance
F1 Aerodynamic development
- Wind tunnels, CFD and track testing methods used in F1, their application and regulation
F1 Aerodynamics Trackside
- How F1 engineers simulate, setup, tune and measure aerodynamic performance during a race weekend
Price & Booking Process
The cost for this industry recognised learning opportunity is just £295, which has been discounted from the standard price of £395 as a special offer due to the current pandemic situation. The price includes 6 hours of exclusive technical material, the opportunity for you to put forward your questions to the tutors and a Certificate of Attendance.
To secure your place REGISTER HERE and after completing the registration form and making payment, you will receive an email confirmation with all the details of how to join the Online Module.